Reflections

Reflections
Waiting for Ripples

Saturday, March 31, 2012

FINE

I learned a new acronym for FINE the other day from my Brother-in-Law.  I thought it was perfect for our current state of affairs. 

Freaked out
Insecure
Neurotic  or Normal?
Emotional or Exhausted

I have had lots of people ask how we are doing.  My usual response is Fine.  BUT, to my closer friends who really know what is happening with life, my response is - if you only ask once, I am fine, just don't ask twice or you get the real story.  :)

I am so blessed to have a family who love each other!  Who stick together through the tough stuff, and hang tightly together through this whole thing.  It is amazing how having a parent so very sick makes you put your priorities into place and realize that we really don't have the energy to sweat the small stuff - and there is so much small stuff we do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment