Reflections

Reflections
Waiting for Ripples

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Red pick-ups

So ever since I was in Junior high pretty much, my Dad drove a red Ford pickup. Once He had a white one but mostly red so it is a truck I associate with my Dad. The other day I was driving into town and a truck like Dads was driving up the road toward me. Maybe because I was stopped at the stop sign and really saw it or something I don't really know but I saw it well.y heart gave a lurch and the unexpectedness of it almost had me bawling in the hardware store. Those odd realities. The "never again" realities of life. These are hard and hurt your heart but you have to just keep walking. Breath in. Breath out.

1 comment:

  1. That must have been a really hard one. Before Jun was a good reader, and we were on the road ALOT, I asked her what the letters "FORD" spelled. She said, "pick-up!" Thought of that when I read your post today! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete