Reflections

Reflections
Waiting for Ripples

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Dedication ... In Honor ...

Monday this week was a wonderful day but a different one.  A dedication of a gift.  A Legacy passed on to many. A Legacy outlives a life.  A Legacy continues.  The Gift continues to give.  We as a family were so blessed to share a day of life with friends and family.  Good friends with lots of support and love.  We enjoyed a day of fun and memories shared.  Dedicated a plane to send to Indonesia with MAF.  In memory of my Dad.  MAF made the day very special with a couple of speeches, some interesting tours and presentations.  Thank you to so many who worked to make the day possible.  Thank you to all my friends who came and showed support to me, to my family.  Thank you to my Dad.  A memory shared of a life lived well. A legacy passed on.  One who loved much and passed on that love and those gifts.  Thank you Dad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment