Reflections

Reflections
Waiting for Ripples

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Life!

I am still reeling in life.  I feel like I could cry over anything, I sometimes say things that don't make sense, or don't need said.  Not in frustration, but in just not thinking through things very well. I feel like my brain is firing on half the cylinders.  But life must go on!
Had a good chat with an old friend the other day, laughed and cried together.
Helping my son as he works through things.  That for me is the hardest.  I am 34 and have my Grandpa here to enjoy my kids!  Why not have the same for him?  That's hard!

Different topic -  We have been looking for a place to move to - as if we didn't have enough going on!  But that all aside, we found a ranch that has been repo'd by a bank.  Is now for sale, so we made an offer on it - no house, just land!  Beautiful place - see pictures!  But they are taking forever to get the paperwork done.  I have a contractor waiting to start on the house etc. but now am waiting on the bank who owns it to get their ducks in a row so we can buy it! 

Our view from our house spot

Someone else's dreams were here too!

Doesn't that look like a FUN backyard!

No comments:

Post a Comment