Reflections

Reflections
Waiting for Ripples

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Shocker number 2

So I am ready to get out of the pool! I am pretty sure I am doing fine. Life is moving forward it seems though I have wondered how a few times. It is hard with my dad having cancer treatments and just wondering where that is going to go to. Has been a thrown curve all that I am not seeming to be able to catch. But at least I feel like my whole family is right together on this roller coaster ride together! That is good. We are all hanging together and talking a lot together. So I praise God for that.

So the next curve ball is my Grandpa. He has suddenly decided that he needs to get married. So all of us are wondering how that is all going to pan out. In some way we understand and in others we aren't quite ready for another shocker right now. So it has added another loop de loop to the roller coaster. I used to like those wild rides at the fair but not sure I still do. I guess we will see how this one plays out.

No comments:

Post a Comment