Reflections

Reflections
Waiting for Ripples

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Someone elses fan . . .

So i am ready for the cow to find someone else's fan to do her business on. Seems I have had enough of it hitting my fan to last me for a while. It seems like as soon as something starts to settle to some sort of "normal" something else happens to throw the cart off the track again. Not that it's always a bad thing cause it isn't just not on the track I was thinking. Maybe that's the problem . . . My track. . .  Came over to Bend for the weekend to see my family.  Little bro and his family from Tennessee out visiting. Doing well. Fun kids. Helped Mom put together the shelving we took all apart a few weeks ago in Elko. . .  Stick some stuff in storage and prep for the business storage that's coming up in a few weeks. Visiting . . . Sorting . . . Picnic . . . Then a new thing. Grandpa is headed north to be with us all up here. Great. We all love our Grandpa and are thrilled to have him come up. How long? No idea. Maybe permanently living between our houses. How does that look? What's our game plan? No idea. Do we have one - yes - punt! And see where it goes from there. I guess this way we will never be bored. Not that I ever worry about that anyway . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment